Friday, October 20, 2006

Thank you Peter!


Peter has kindly shed some light on the technical issues involved in getting photos edited with photoshop. I will be trying them out today and if the results are fit for human consumption I can put them on this blog.

I guess I will have the time to work on this, because winter is coming, and we are spending more time indoors. Autumnal air has taken a decidedly wet and chilly tinge, and so it is time for baby winter clothes! I love having a little girl because I can dress her up in pink hat.

but then I needed to buy matching pink boots to go with them, soooo i went shopping, and of course you never only buy one thing from the store ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could be of some help ... so much fun (and frustration) to discover photoshop for the first time .. very similar to parnenting :)

You can also google for all kinds of online tutorials .. I keep doing that .. amazing what you can do :)

Very cute the new closing .. where were you ? Iperbimbo ? Okaidi at Lingotto (or favourite place) ... I don't get the whole pink thing for girls .. but .. well .. I have a boy :)