Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My most amazing friend

I am so so happy for Gina and Demetrio. Their baby Veronica is so small and cute, and was born at the same weight as me - 2.5 kilos.

Anyway, Gina was walking around and smiling at the camera mere minutes before the big push. We were talking on the phone just after her water broke and she sounded so damn chirpy! After the birth, she was up and talking on the phone and uploading photos and just generally being all healthy and active.

If you don't believe me, look at these photos

It was just awesome.

1 comment:

B.Karen Goh MM said...

Hi Sharon,
I got to your website from the comment u left at christine's (mumspotting) site. I sometimes do wonder if anyone's reading my site at all.

It must have been quite a feat to move to Turin and have sophie there. I don't know what i would do in a foreign country without help from my family! yeah i'm the stick-in-the-mud, unadventurous type!

From your blog, it looks like you're having a great time with Sophie! She's a beautiful baby!