Tuesday, July 08, 2008

OWWW

I have numbing back pain now. From the dumbest thing. EVER.

Coming back from Bali, I had a corn on my foot, and I picked and scratched and now it's a mess of raw skin, so the weight distribution on my feet is not even, and so I am not standing properly, and subconsciously shift my weight.

when you are this pregnant:



standing unnaturally only means only one thing ...

Back-ache !!


I wish I had a maternity belt, but I cannot seem to find one in China.

In the meantime, my back is frigging killing me.

4 comments:

mini said...

Oh my that sounds painful. Would you like me to get you one? I can mail it and you should be able to get it in a week or 2.

sabauda said...

oh honey.....I am so sorry you are hurtin'.....but can I say you look SOOOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLL!!!!

hugs from Torino ....Laurie

The Missus Complains said...

i could mail you one as well. i have a few i think.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am impressed by your physical appearance !! You might not want to hear that but it fits you - you look beautiful
Sorry to hear from the backpain, have you any chance to get a heating pillow ?
Best regards from Germany

Julia