Wednesday, January 17, 2007

swim in the ice


swim in the ice
Originally uploaded by vacheorange.
I don't know why I can't upload directly using blogger, so I have used flicker instead. But either way, this photo needs to be seen to be believed!

This Sunday we took a walk around Beihai park. Lots of young famillies walking their dog, kid or both. And young couples skating on the lake holding hands.
We then saw this old dude getting into the lake for a swim.

From our holiday in Finland, we are pretty familiar with avantouinti , but this dude did not come from a hot sauna. He kinda just took of his clothes and climbed into the water, and ignored the gawkers near by. I managed to sneak in this quickie photo (you can see the skaters in the top corner who stopped what they were doing to look at him.

All I can say is ...

BRRRRRR

No comments: