Tuesday, March 15, 2005

So busy so happy

It's strange how happy and yet stresed I feel at the prospect of leaving Singapore.

I am happy because it is the start of a brand new adventure with Fab - we didn't quite get prancing horses, but we're still riding off into the sunset.

I am stressed because of the inter-continental move, about giving up any resemblance of a career and going back into student-hood, about not being able to communicate in Italy (but I speak "hand") oh yeah - and there is the packing.

Stuff to do:
1) Bring Samsonite to Taka to repair wheel
2) buy another big suitcase
3) decide what I will need for a month in Italy?
4) Decide how to organise the moving -- the Boxes still have not come yet?!!
5) our leaving drinks/ dinner/ meeting up with various individuals
6) the spa, yoga, massage and whatever sessions I need to use up
7) Settle income tax and other boring financial things better left to people who can count
8) change of address to Citi-legal (thanks Auntie Anne for dealing with our mail through your office)

Yerks I need to get a move on that list, and try not to bite Fab's head off. I have an awful habit (human I suppose) I tend to be incredibly grumpy at the people closest to me. It's really unfair to take it out on them. I've resolved to stop doing it insasmuch as possible.

No comments: