Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Please get into HEC!!



My cousin Eugene has come to visit us in Beijing, it is nice to have family around. He's applying to go on exchange in a few different universities, and the one I am REALLY hoping he will get into is HEC, which is a great French business school. And from my point of view, conveniently located in one of my favourite cities in the world!

This is Sophie in Paris with her pal Laetitia.

It is such a "mummy" thing to do, but I like to take out old photos to look at because I am always blown away by how quickly the metamorphosis take place. Lae and Sophie were barely crawling when this photo was taken, and now they are both running all over the place.

Anyways, good luck Eugene, I hope you get into HEC, and then Sophie and I will have great excuses to visit you and your (as yet non-existent) French girlfriend!!

No comments: