Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sophie's First Musical

NOTE: This is a completely 'gushy parent' post. Please skip if you have a weak constitution for this sort of overbearing parental pride.

Sophie is one very lucky girl. I didn't see a musical till I was maybe 7 or 8 years old. I think it was Cats. Sophie has not even turned one yet, but she actually enjoyed nanta in today's afternoon matinee.

She was amazing, clapping and singing through a 90 minute performance. Then we went to walk in the park outside the Seoul Art Museum, in an exhibit called "Art Safari" . One street fair, snippets of outdoor Seoul Orchestra, and some typical useless street fair type trinkets later, and we are back home. I think I could get used to living here. The air is much cleaner than Beijing, I feel like my lungs got a holiday.

No photos as her dopey parents forgot the camera at home. Sigh.

No comments: