Monday, April 11, 2005

We got our Appartment!

Whoopee! We got the appartment! thank you, thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Apparently the landlord liked us enough to have us live opposite him...

So we FINALLY have a place to live, and I can start Italian Lessons! The two issues are linked because I wanted to sign up for language class not far from home. So I have found an inlingua school near us so that I can stop using my "survival Italian" and start learning the proper conjugates and proper grammer rules and so on.

The next step is to learn how to drive...Heh heh heh. It will be a pre-condition to accomodation in our appartment that I get to drive any would-be guests in my car for at least one long journey (e.g. from airport to home). In case you are wondering, this is not meant to discourage you from being coming to visit, but an incentive!

No comments: