Thursday, June 21, 2007

Resistance is Futile

I had a breakfast seminar this morning not far from Fabien's office, so I dropped in to have coffee with him. We passed by Rouge Baiser and I could...not...resist... delicate hand sewn linen trousers for Sophie. The website does not do justice to their stuff. They use pure gazillion-thread-count cotton with delicate chic little motif embriodery. But for my husband's restraining gaze I would have bought the shop.

Parenthood has awakened the hitherto dormant shopping beast.

In other news.

Does anyone want to help post Sophie a pair of shoes? I cannot find her good shoes here. Which is ironic because they seem to be all made in China. But those available for the local market seem to be very heavy and not ideal for first-walkers. We'd love a pair of pediped and I will trade you some Rouge Baiser clothes for them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be happy to get you the shoes. just let me know the size and pattern. you have my email :)

Anonymous said...

I am a terrible shoe shopper ... but soon Sophie will be big enough for the smallest size of Crocs ... I highly recommend those.. Julius loves them!!!