Saturday, February 26, 2005

Go watch Lady Salsa!

Lady Salsa last night was really good! The audience (including me and Fab) were standing up in the aisles and clapping and swaying and generally looking goofy compared to the performers and their extremely pneumatic/ detachable hips! Hey - is it wrong to appreciate nice bodies (belong to either sex) in the presence of your spouse? I think that it is okay to wispher to your husband during the performance "that protaganist guy is really hot", and "check out that girls she is incredibly fit"? I guess as long as Fabien doesn't mind I will keep doing it. He has no body issues thankfully... We are now waiting for the aircon guy to service the aircon before going to the Apple shop. I want to see my i-book, and make the leap from PC to Mac.

No comments: