Friday, November 18, 2005

Work Life Balance

This is a bit of an old chestnut, but there is a good spin on it written by Brad in Feld Thoughts which I thought I'd tag here and if it doesn't work you can try clicking on the Title of this post.

The mythical work/life balance is a bit of the promised land, especially when you are a struggling lawyer or a teacher or researcher or even back to school as a student. But I know you can find if somehow as long as you find an organisation which pays more than just lip service to concept. As long as you discipline yourself to what is important to you.

It feels a little hypocritical for me to blogging about such a balance, because I hardly have a stressful job at the moment. But strangely enough, it is the perspective which comes from having time to think about my own values which prompted me to write this.

No comments: