Thursday, December 22, 2005

A time to every purpose under heaven

I think Fabien's Grandfather's funeral was a dignified and touching ceremony. I lit the candle in front of his coffin to show that his light shines on, because (click to see the English translations): Il y a un moment pour tout et un temps pour chaque chose sous le ciel , and I'm the official transport system for his latest descendent.

You see, this I suppose is a good time to make the

Official Online Announcement

we are going to have a baby next year- no kidding...

Here is Sohni's lovely announcement for us (click to enlarge):

4 comments:

mini said...

OMG CONGRATS!!!!! boy or girl?

S* said...

Okie don't lemme get started about baby stuff.. Anyways, we decided NOT to find out if it was a boy or girl, and wait for the SURPRISE at the end of 9 months. Since anyway I hate pink, the nursery colour scheme is green and beech. It is gonna be a tree-hugging baby eco warrior!

mini said...

hey sounds like an enchanted forest to me :D you'll have to post pics

Anonymous said...

coooooool