Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Emergency Trip back to Singapore

I have to go back to Singapore, and I am leaving this week.

There has been a death in the family so I need to go back and just provide moral support to my parents.

I am blogging this so that if any of my friends realise that I am in Singapore without saying hello, they can take this as an apology in advance.

It is hard for me to feel connected to this death, even though I am pretty close to this person. Being in Turin somehow distances me, and i feel like this is not really happening. Also I realise that my parents - particularly my Mum, is very affected, so it becomes necessary to be strong at this point, and I can grieve in my own private time later.

hugs to all - and treasure your loved ones because you don't know when they will be gone..

No comments: