Monday, August 29, 2005

running all over the place

This is a quick blogpost from the tourisim office near the Mont St Michel

We are in the middle of our 3 week vacation. Started by spending some time at Hardelot, where I went riding eveyday (my fingers are still sprained and swollen, and I had to get rid of my wedding and engagement rings!) and Fab entered his first amateur golf tournament. I still think that a golf course is a waste of horse riding space...

Then we are driving along the emerald coast of Normandy and Brittany. Gorgeous sights to see. Fab has his birthday tommorrow in a wonderful secret location. Will post photos when I get back to Turin next week.

We will end the vacation with a bang at the Braderie in Lille next week. Eddie, Randall and some of our Italian friends are joining us in Lille, so it will be a riot!

1 comment:

Michael Low said...

Excuse my ignorance, but I am unable to see the connection between horseriding and swollen fingers....details girl, details!

Enjoy your holidays!