Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank you Thank you

I teach Sophie to write Thank you letters, she cannot write yet, but we color on a paper together and then I mail it to the lovely people who have given her presents this Christmas.

I try to put this into practice in my own life too. So I will write proper thank you notes to my wonderful friends and family (if I have not already done so). If you have given us a gift - look out in the mail! there should be a Thank You coming!

We have been very lucky this year, and we have recieved the most wonderful and thoughtful presents. Sophie's second birthday is coming, and I will take this anti-consumerist suggestion and tell guests to bring a song for her birthday. Yep - Sophie loves music so if they can sing her a song, that will be a great gift!

No comments: