Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hugs!

I spoke to Gina today.

We met in Italy some time ago, and I was really sad when we parted (thank God for the internet) and inasmuch as one of my activities to alleviate boredom is to nit-pick on American foreign policy and the Bush administration, I actually quite like many American individiauls.

Gina has the generousity of spirit that both overwhelms and charms, and I have had so many happy memories of Turin in part because she was there.

Anyway, she's back in Seattle with her new baby son and I wish the little family all the best of luck and many happy thoughts!

1 comment:

The Missus Complains said...

I miss you guys too. I remember visiting you st the hospital the day after Sophie was born and taking your mom to the market, all good times. I hope to see you again soon.