Friday, October 07, 2005

Shoe Lust Satisfied!

Just a short post to say that I collected my boots today, and I think they are nice. A shame I can't put a photo up here (no camera) but suffice to say - I don't look ready to join the Line Dancing Aunties outside Far East Square just yet.

Rainy season is just begining in Seoul, and the temperature is dropping. It is still pleasantly cool, and the leaves are turning yellow. Went for a walk with Mum in the Botanic gardens (it's up in the mountains behind the Hyatt).

Saw some nuns from a convent doing a nature hike. They looked really cute in their uniform and habit (kinda like Maria from Sound of Music, and looked about the same age as Julie Andrews anyway), but with hiking boots and caps! Yep - they were wearing these caps (presumably to ward off the bright autumn sunshine) on top of their habits.

No comments: