Thursday, May 05, 2005

Summer is in the air

One thing that I do NOT miss about Singapore is the constancy in weather. You can feel the anticipation in the air at each change in season. Now the days are getting longer in Turin, the flowers start to appear on trees and shrubs and days are getting longer. You start waking up really early in the morning, thinking that you are late, because the sun is so high in the sky. And you start eating dinner increasingly later because you keep thinking that it is still afternoon! I love being a student, but as this course starts to draw to a close, everyone is wondering what they will do next. I really want to continue to be friends with the people I have met on this course, but realistically I will consider myself lucky if I can keep in touch with a handful of these people in a year's time. On verra...

No comments: